As of November 11, 2012, the PSUPedia and its affiliated wikis have made the transition to read-only mode. While edits can no longer be made, we hope you will continue to enjoy the data collected by the community for years to come!
From The PSUPedia
Of the three planets, Moatoob has the harshest environment. Inhabitants must constantly battle the elements to survive. The oceans are dry and the land is becoming a harsh desert, but Moatoob is rich in natural resources. Thus, there is no end to the influx of immigrants with grandiose dreams of getting rich quick. Beasts make up the majority of the inhabitants. Medium-sized cities dot Moatoob's surface. Representatives from each city have formed a trade alliance, but it's a loose organization and agreements are carried out between individual merchants for the most part. Rather, it can be said that the rogues' underground society controls much of Moatoob's politics.
Dagora City is one of the larger cities on Moatoob. The majority of Dagora City's inhabitants are beasts, but with a large number of people coming and going from the city, at any given time 30 to 40% of the population are of other races. Many of them are involved in dealings ranging from shady to outright criminal.
A city where outlaws and shady characters gather. Dagora City is home to a bar frequented by rogues, as well as TENORA WORKS, maker of nonstandard underground-style weapons. Like Ohtoku city, it is not divided into districts. The shopping mall is on one side of the city (left as you enter from the spaceport) with the Flyer Base and GUARDIANS branch on the other side. The Flyer Base provides transport to the West Kugu Desert and Galenigare Canyon.
An area with many abandoned mines. Many were once rich in rare ores, but after being mined extensively, most of the mining sites have been abandoned.
- Bruce's Dungeon: GUARDIANS Branch.
- Valley of Carnage: Flyer Base to Galenigare: Basin.
- System Defense: Flyer Base to W. Kugu: Field Base.
- Mine Defense: Galenigare: Basin to Galenigare: Lake.
- Desert Terror: W. Kugu: Field Base to Galenigare: Lake.
- Rogues' Shortcut: Galenigare: Lake to W. Kugu: Field Base.
- Tunnel Recapture: Galenigare: Lake to N. Cont.: Vio Tonga.
- Lonely Laboratory: Galenigare: Lake to Il Cabo Base.
- Bladed Legacy: Il Cabo Base to Granigs Mine.
- Desert Goliath: Galenigare: Lake to W. Kugu: Ajis Kugu.
- Stolen Weapon: W. Kugu: Ajis Kugu to Galenigare: Lake.
- Caves of Ice: N. Cont.: Vio Tonga to Granigs Mine.
- Awoken Serpent: Granigs Mine to Casino Voloyal.
- Citadel of Sand: W. Kugu: Field Base to W. Kugu: Field Base.
- Forest of Illusion: Random counter.